With more than 25 years of experience, Attorney Robert Gritton has successfully handled hundreds of personal injury and accident cases throughout his career. With a reputation as an aggressive, relentless advocate for his clients, Rob knows what it takes to bring lawsuits against insurance companies to ensure the best possible outcome for each case.
He is a graduate of the University of Georgia School of Law and has been practicing law since 1991. In that time, he and his brother, Jack, have secured millions of dollars in damage awards for their clients.
- Tennessee, 1997
- Georgia, 1991
- South Carolina, 1991
- U.S. District Court, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2002
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia, 1991 - J.D., Cum Laude
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, 1986 - B.S.