Since 1995, Attorney Jack Gritton has represented clients throughout his community with distinction. Throughout his career as a Murfreesboro personal injury lawyer, he has helped his clients secure damage awards in the millions of dollars, earning a reputation for relentless advocacy when it counts. He has handled hundreds of cases and has brought lawsuits against some of the nation’s largest insurance carriers.
Jack is a graduate of the Nashville School of Law, and he has a background in economics. This background helps him evaluate his clients’ situations more accurately to help them obtain the best possible outcome for their situation.
Areas of Practice
- Tennessee, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee, 1996
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 1996
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee, 1996
- Nashville School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee - J.D.
- Centre College, Danville, Kentucky - B.A.
- Major: Economics and Management, Government